Our journey isn't very old but we are loving every minute of it.
We are a small family run nursery opening after the success of our other nursery Aunty Sues Day Care
Click Here to Add a Title
Click Here to Add a Title
We love every minute of our journey
we are a small family run nursery, having been a childminder for 20 year known as Aunty Sue's Childminding Services. Then in April 2016 due to the demand for places we expanded and opened Aunty Sue's Day Care, St John Street, Mansfield. Caring for children between the ages of 6 month - 11 years, we have worked hard over the years to establish a good reputation, through this and constant recommendations from parents the demand for places grew
yet again so have now opened
Crocodile Rock Day Care,, , still working really hard to keep that homely environment as much as possible giving the children much more room to play, learn, be happy and safe but above all have fun.
We provide quality care at every stage, all children are cared for as individuals with all cultural and diversity need being fully respected,
We are fully committed to providing a care plan tailored to suit every individual child's needs, every member of out team has experience in working with children of all ages each holding childcare qualifications i.e paediatric first aid, safeguarding and food hygiene
Crocodile Rock Day Care offers a safe, nurturing environment where your child will get the attention and care that he or she needs. Our ratio of children to adults is always within Ofsted guidelines - and often even lower - to make certain each child receives top-quality care
At Crocodile Rock Day Care, your child will participate in developmentally-appropriate activities throughout the day, such as:
Show and Tell
Puzzles and Games
Arts and Crafts
And much more
To us this is not just a job you can rest assured that your child will be cared for with the upmost kindness, love and respect. We believe all children are precious gifts and we treat them as though they are our own.
Full-time, part-time and out of school schedules are available.
Because we meet the differing individual needs of children and their parents'
* Provide a warm, caring atmosphere where children can develop to their full potential with confidence in the company of supporting adults
* Provide a safe, stimulating environment to enhance the development of enthusiastic, lively enquiring minds, the development of early learning can give a sound base for the increase of knowledge and understanding of the world in which they live
* Promote social awareness, a pride in themselves and respect for others, regardless of their background or believes
* Provide equality of opportunity for all, including those who may have special educational needs
* Help children understand their bodies and develop physical co-ordination with joy and confidence
* Promote a sense of fun and humour
* Develop children as well mannered attentive listeners who can follow instructions, but who can develop positive attitudes, initiative, the ability to solve problems and develop independence in thought and action.